Zelda: Tales of Legend Zelda: Tales of Legend

Really good!

Some really great work! Just a couple of minor faults away from 9/10.

The dialouges were good and creative but maybe a little slow.

The sound didnt always fit in perfectly. I think the music when the soldier came with the message for Zelda was way to dramatic. I would have used a little more creepy music. When the bad guy got out of the cell the dramatic music should have come after he had finished his saying. It got a little silly to hear the grand music when he was still talking, it kinda showed a little to much of what was gonna happen and the surprise effect was removed.

The graphics were great! What FPS did you use? One thing i liked is that the blood and the ash from the burnt soldier were pixels and not vector. Allthough i think you should have made the rain pixeled as well. Couldnt you copy the rain effect from the game or was transparent? It was silly that there were lightning inside the house, even though it had no windows. Other than that it was just some minor errors like the soldiers changing positions when scaled up etc. Great!

Uhm. This got a little out of hand. I hope you bother to read all ;)

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

Good.

The graphics where really good from times to times. Sometimes it looked really bad though. The sound was great. It was really funny at some parts. I especially liked the scene with Ash :). It's one thing though. The filesize is much to big. If it wernt for that you would have a 9 and not a 8. Keep up the good work!

Toonimated responds:

well the movie is quite long!

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Haha.

Even though i dont like DBZ, i still found it funny. Haha. Keep up the good work! You get 4/5.

NG Deathmatch 2 NG Deathmatch 2

FOAMY AND GERMAINE DIED! YOY!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Awesome.

I must say that you are probably one of the most skilled animators on newgrounds.

Banana Phone 2 Banana Phone 2

Haha.

Made me laugh. I loved the ol' one!

Foamy: Eye Stigmata Foamy: Eye Stigmata

I love you illwillpress!

You are sooo original! Always comes up with a whole new concept for every new movie! You just rock!

Mario Mushroom Madness Mario Mushroom Madness

Nothing special.

It looked good, but the concept is just so used. Be a little original instead of rippoffing Randy Solem's, Rise of the Mushroom kingdom. Also your choice of music was horrible! It really didn't fit! GL & HF!

Banana Phone Banana Phone

BANANA PHONE!

Fucking hilarious! It rocks so hard! Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring rign, banana phone, bana phone! Really funny! Keep it up!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

COOL!

That rocked! Really cool.