Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

Quite good.

It was good but it was way to easy.

I got 15920528 points. Beat that!

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

GOOOD!

THIS WAS AWESOME!!! REALLY GREAT! The only flaw i can find is all the bugs. Good that you lowerd the score of the monkey game! Awseome!

Jerkanal Jerkanal

Hahah.

Your preloader didnt work! Hahah!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

w00t!?!?!?

OMFG!!! How the heck..? Thats incredible!!! FUCKING AMAZING! You rock!!! One thing though, its quite disturbing that you dont get invincible for like, 5 sec after getting hit by an enemy. You should add that. Besides that: BEST FLASH GAME EVER(or should i say flash game remake?)!!!!

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

VERY GOOD!

That was awsome! I think the real version will be great!

Ultimate Snake Ultimate Snake

Way!

I usualy dont think snake is fun, but this was really great. I also just want to say that the one who wrote the review before me (ohmygoddogs) is a fucking looser and if he reads this he should now that miniclip does'nt steal things. Keep up the good work!

Clock Bop Clock Bop

Quite good.

I first thought that it was all to easy, but after about 3 minuits it got a lot harder, so nice work! But you should be working on 'The Portal 2'! Come on i would really wanna see that one finished!

Chattitide (beta 1.0) Chattitide (beta 1.0)

Great game!!!

I love it! Its awesome. I hope you get the Daily Future mate! Now its an honor to have you on my site!

Battle of Clock Temple Battle of Clock Temple

Great!

But the music is from Metroid Prime not from Blizzard.

ArchonClock responds:

There is both music from Metroid Prime and from Warcraft3 in this. Because the MP3 from WC3 is used twice, and longer, I chose to give prior credit to that.

Saddam Statue Smashfest Saddam Statue Smashfest