Zelda: Tales of Legend Zelda: Tales of Legend

Really good!

Some really great work! Just a couple of minor faults away from 9/10.

The dialouges were good and creative but maybe a little slow.

The sound didnt always fit in perfectly. I think the music when the soldier came with the message for Zelda was way to dramatic. I would have used a little more creepy music. When the bad guy got out of the cell the dramatic music should have come after he had finished his saying. It got a little silly to hear the grand music when he was still talking, it kinda showed a little to much of what was gonna happen and the surprise effect was removed.

The graphics were great! What FPS did you use? One thing i liked is that the blood and the ash from the burnt soldier were pixels and not vector. Allthough i think you should have made the rain pixeled as well. Couldnt you copy the rain effect from the game or was transparent? It was silly that there were lightning inside the house, even though it had no windows. Other than that it was just some minor errors like the soldiers changing positions when scaled up etc. Great!

Uhm. This got a little out of hand. I hope you bother to read all ;)

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

Good.

The graphics where really good from times to times. Sometimes it looked really bad though. The sound was great. It was really funny at some parts. I especially liked the scene with Ash :). It's one thing though. The filesize is much to big. If it wernt for that you would have a 9 and not a 8. Keep up the good work!

Toonimated responds:

well the movie is quite long!

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Haha.

Even though i dont like DBZ, i still found it funny. Haha. Keep up the good work! You get 4/5.

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

Quite good.

It was good but it was way to easy.

I got 15920528 points. Beat that!

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

GOOOD!

THIS WAS AWESOME!!! REALLY GREAT! The only flaw i can find is all the bugs. Good that you lowerd the score of the monkey game! Awseome!

Jerkanal Jerkanal

Hahah.

Your preloader didnt work! Hahah!